Interlude Interlude

5/5 Absolutely Brilliant!!
Are there going to be anymore sequel's to this animation or Prequel's for that matter?

CatFat responds:

It's unlikely, I think it's better off as a one off ;p

Lolcats Suck Lolcats Suck

Great animation,Just Don't Loop it next time. 5 & 5

FLASHYANIMATION responds:

will do, thanks for the feedback! :)

The Mime The Mime

lol Needed a little music during his speech otherwise I totally enjoyed this flick ^_^
5 & 5

Nothing can be forgotten Nothing can be forgotten

Greatest Movie Ever,the only thing you need to do with was slow it down a bit during the System crash & Evil pop-up take-over. otherwise this was 100% Solid ^_^ 5 & 5

A farmers best friend A farmers best friend

WTH? work on your animation & get a new microphone.I think there was supposed to be humor in there but I couldn't tell what was being said.

That's My House That's My House

Um yeah slow down with the text bubbles & also a little bit of a hint that you have to click on either the angel or devil woulda been uber useful.I almost straight 0 this just because i didn't realize there was a choice to be made.oh & a decent ending would be cool too.other than that pretty decent for a 1st video.

Expected Visit Expected Visit

Hilarious all the way up to the last 20 seconds or so & then it felt a little anti-climactic.But still hilarious.

FeepqueTV responds:

Thank you for your feedback. It's appreciated :)

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Fan-Fucking-tastic!!!!!!!

Idc who made this to be honest,I just love the song.But,whom ever you are,you're a kick-ass flash vid maker MAD 5s going to you good sir or madam!!!btw amazing lip-sync...erhh...pixel-sync!!!!!

WeRBopBop #8 WeRBopBop #8

decent attempt

you managed to cram every crazy stereotype into this including those that surround the entire subject of the olympics & the bs of china's war on tibet & religious freedom,its shame it was so short,if you'd have pushed the time frame you would have had some time add a little broader band of humor & please the other reviewers.get an 8 for effort!!!