Interlude Interlude

5/5 Absolutely Brilliant!!
Are there going to be anymore sequel's to this animation or Prequel's for that matter?

CatFat responds:

It's unlikely, I think it's better off as a one off ;p

Lolcats Suck Lolcats Suck

Great animation,Just Don't Loop it next time. 5 & 5

FLASHYANIMATION responds:

will do, thanks for the feedback! :)

The Mime The Mime

lol Needed a little music during his speech otherwise I totally enjoyed this flick ^_^
5 & 5

Elf Story Elf Story

Yes half a star.For a point & click game,this would have been great if not for any form of help/HTP menu.Especially when you have only 5 seconds to figure out what the Fucki is going on in a battle only to restart 20 times while attempting to find a context sensitive location.Fucking crap.
Not to metion the same endless loop of music in nearly every area.
That said the the animations were solid & Amusing.As well as the Death animations.
But solid Graphics DOES NOT SAVE A BAD Game.
Try adding a highlight mode(Hell after the 3rd try would be good)on enemies or a bloody tutorial for combat.
No one is Psychic in the Gaming Universe & re-trying 20 Fucking times Really killed my desire to continue or Give a rat's ass about this game.
Good Luck on Future Endeavors.

Needles&Thread [WIP] Needles&Thread [WIP]

I cant tell you really where to go,but what I took away from it felt like i was listening to like an awesome toonami remix opening. So yeah maybe listen to some of that & try applying that same feel or style to this.
Btw 5 for 5 dude I dig this ^_^

Living tablet Living tablet

Excellent,If only Bamboo advertised with your unique vision Everyone would want one onf their draw Pads.I like the Light effects on the Girl.Very Tron-ish. 5 & 5